Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Our 4th of July Weekend

Our weekend with my grandfather and "MiMi" was wonderful! Just as I anticipated we had a great time by the pool, slip and slide, good food and drinks, and fantastic hospitality! We visited with family we had not seen in years. My Aunt Linda was our photographer throughout the weekend!




We spent a lot of time on my grandfather's back porch over looking his pool and gorgeous landscaping that surrounds the pool. Bob was on his best behavior....no accidents and just chilled by the pool.


WW watered the flowers A LOT and most of the water ended up on him or AM!







We also headed to dinner one night for fresh catfish! The atmosphere is impeccable....right on the Tennessee River. WW had not had a nap that day, therefore I walked him around most of dinner and said hey to all those waiting on their tables.










Here are my cute parents with the children who they absolute ADORE!!!

Now on to the slip and slide! It was so much fun but we were all so sore the next day. I definitely got tons of laughs watching the children get the hang of it....WW would get a running start 40 feet away from the slip and slide.








We had so much fun with you Granddaddy and MiMi!! WE hope to see you soon! Love and Miss you already!










No comments:

Post a Comment