Monday, August 17, 2009

I am ALIVE!

Sorry for my absence but life has happened and my little blog has been neglected. I have been so busy! Anyway, this weekend we headed to the beach with my in-laws for some tubing and boating. The children had a blast even though their is a tropical depression brewing! AM loved tubing and WW was not soooo sure he liked it!









On to the house...our BIG move in day is Labor Day. Even though I would love to go to the beach I can not think of a better way to spend our Labor Day than MOVING INTO OUR HOUSE and watching some game day! Here is my chandelier


And here is our unfinished kitchen.....



And my favorite part of the whole kitchen my range hood!



Oh sorry sink... how could I forget you!




I am so happy with how everything has turned out! It truly is a dream come true! I cannot wait to show you all the finish product in three weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment