Monday, May 4, 2009

Barstools!

Barstools.....why are they so expensive!!! This first one is from Lee Industries and my favorite!!!Amanda I need a price....ASAP! Go check out my design friend Amanda at The Inspired Room...its on my "Favorite Blog List!"

This stool is from Ikea its the least expensive but my least favorite. However, there is an advantage I can take the slip cover off and bleach or wash it!


These are from McGuire and are about $2200.00 they are gorgeous but a hell no!



I love this from Quatrine, but in a white duck fabric. I love me some white!!!



I love this bench from Lee Industries but it is not long enough for my island.





These are fun from Ballard Design!



Another Ballard Design....







Which one is your favorite??


1 comment:

  1. Ballard has a lot of style for the price!
    Have you checked out the Furniture by Lee bar stools. Very pretty.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete