Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Forgetfulness!

Today was the end of the year program at AM's MDO. I had absolutely no clue that it was today. I guess 10 days at the beach made me forget my precious little girls program. I am so sad that my mother did not get to come. She has been wanting to see AM in action. Sorry Mom!!! Anyway, the program was Disney Themed! Luckily I had put a Cinderella smocked dress on AM this morning. When I got to work I was informed that they were suppose to wear something Disney. I ran home and grabbed a crown for her to wear with her dress she already had on. My sweet boss let me go to the program but let me know that I was pushing it since I had been out all last week. The program was great with singing and a luncheon afterwards. AM received the "most talkative" award for her classroom!



Here she is with her "Best Friend"








No comments:

Post a Comment