Monday, June 22, 2009

AHAHAH!!!....Is it already Monday!

Well this weekend was sooooo much fun! I enjoyed seeing all of my friends and can't wait to hang out with them again. Of course I forgot my camera, therefore I have no pictures from the reunion. However, my friends were camera happy so I am sure that they will email or mail me some pictures! This pictures of WW and AM were taken on the last stretch of the interstate...needless to say they were ready to be home.



I think Bob enjoyed his trip to his grandparents home too....my father was pretty upset when we arrived with Bob, but by the end of the weekend he had warmed up to him....I mean how to do resist this precious face!

My mother's living room will be featured in a upcoming magazine. I took a few pictures while the decorator was taking her pictures. So, here is a sneak peak.... the drapes are my favorite....










No comments:

Post a Comment