Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Whew!!

Sorry for the lack of post, but its been crazy at our house. Two kids, building a house, full time job, and a NEW puppy will definitely wear you out!! So here is a smidgen of what we have been doing lately. My husband is a member of a fishing/hunting cabin and has become obsessed with bringing the kids fishing and cooking out at the cabin! AM did catch her first fish!

WW loves sitting on the tractor that is at the cabin.

Look at my precious husband! Did I mention WW and husband are both enjoying riding the four wheeler..... A LOT!





AM has been in Swim lessons and is doing great. She can swim about 3 feet all by her self! Way to go baby girl.....




Okay so on to the puppy! He is 6 weeks old today and his name is BOB! Actually on his papers his full name is Robert Earl Livingston! WW does not really pay attention to him but loves his kennel and his toys!



AM loves Bob....she helps feed him, she takes him outside, plays with him, and snuggles with him.






AM stands on the front porch when I take Bob out to use the restroom and says to me, "Momma let me know if you need me."

Last night after baths they both enjoyed some ice cream!



Then for AM it was back to snuggling with BOB!












No comments:

Post a Comment