Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bringing Up Boys!

So last night this little man ran off some of our friends. We ordered Chinese Food and our friend Frank was eating his Fried Rice, Lo mane (spelling??), and sweet n sour chicken on a t.v. tray in our living room. Well, my sweet little boy ran up to Frank and pulled his tray (with food on it) from underneath him and kept on running while laughing. Food went everywhere and shortly after that Frank and Mel decided to leave. They said that WW did not run them off. But I just wanted to apologize again. This morning a friend brought me the book "Bringing up Boys" if I have time to read it, it could be my miracle! My little man is as sweet as he can be but also as wild as he can be. When hubby and I correct AM she just gets her feelings hurt, when we correct WW he just laughs and says "No!" He is a momma's little boy and I love him dearly but he definitely keeps me on my toes!

1 comment:

  1. We both have our hands full then! Joseph is as sweet as he can be and is yes ma'am no ma'am but he is ALL boy!! And full of energy!!! He does have his moments but I am exhausted by nights end. Jason just keeps saying and you want another one!!!

    ReplyDelete