Thursday, April 16, 2009

I have followers!!!

I have four followers and three of them are in my office! Since I started this blog (yesterday) I have had a lot of people visit. I am so excited! I hope that I do not bore you with all my pictures of my kids. My friend Bradley has requested that I not only blog about my children but also blog about the house that my husband and I are building. It has been a dream of ours for a while to build and own a home. After months of clearing, working on the land, and putting a 3,000 ft. drive way in we are finally ready to break ground on Monday. We met with our contractor this morning and laid the house out. Our land is beautiful and better than I could have ever dreamed it would have been. I will be posting pictures soon of the land and the progress of the house as it is being built. Yesterday afternoon AM, WW, and I enjoyed a walk and some side walk chalk.



After chasing WW around outside we were hungry and headed to a very healthy dinner, McDonald's! My friend Amanda called me last night and busted AM and I painting at 8:30 pm...I know she should go to bed earlier. But, since we do not get home till 5:00 pm from work I am not in a rush to put her to bed.




No comments:

Post a Comment