Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Finally

Today we are breaking ground!!! So, does this mean I can start decorating!?!?! This is the entrance to our drive way.
This is the half way point to our drive way.

Here is AM and WW sharing an ice cream cone. They love coming to the land...lots of space to run, hills, red clay...what more could children want?


This is the view from where the front porch will be.


This is the back side of the land.


For the past 2 months between 4:00 am and 7:30 am my husband has been turkey hunting. This morning and he came home soooo excited with this.....I hope he knows it will not be going in the new house. We have already pawned a 1200 pound mounted elk to a friend and lots of deer heads.







2 comments:

  1. I know you are getting excited! Ward told us ya'll were building. He is working on our plan rightnow. As a matter of fact we met with him last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is going to be awesome! I cannot wait to see the house.

    I love that you pawned the elk!

    ReplyDelete